Tutorial for Authors presenting papers
at the 2020 EAAP Virtual Annual Meeting
1. Prepare your presentation in PowerPoint along with your talk to describe the work. Please pay attention to the speech length: 12 minutes max for theatre presentations and 3 minutes max for poster presentations.
2. Read the speech over the presentation in the audio recording mode.
All the information about this PowerPoint feature, with a video explanation, is available on the Microsoft website at this page.
As you can see, you don’t need any software other than Power Point. Below the video there are details about different PowerPoint versions. We suggest that you pay close attention to the tutorial in order to avoid unnecessary problems.
3. Export the presentation in video .mp4 format. Please pay close attention; you need to “export” the presentation in .mp4 format. Do not simply “save” it, since it will be saved in the .ppt format.
4. Upload your video to our website: you can fill the form at this page. Please be sure to have available your abstract number before uploading the file. Also, please consider that the uploading process could be very long, depending on your internet connection and file size (it could take up to 60/90 minutes).
5. Wait for confirmation about your presentation: the chair of your session will confirm that everything is fine and ready for the meeting.
6. If you will encounter any problems, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. You can begin to prepare and upload your presentation already by now, but remember that the deadline to upload is midnight of November 23rd CET. We suggest you not to wait for last days.