Presenters can decide to make live presentation (we will use Zoom) or prepare in advance an .mp4 prerecorded file of the presentation. In both case please read well the instructions. In any case, presenters must upload a PPT or PDF file if the presentation will be live. Presenters must upload an .mp4 video file if it will be a prerecorded presentation.
Pre-recorded .mp4 presentation procedure
The following procedure must be taken into account ONLY for the speakers that will provide a pre-recorded mp4 presentation.
- Prepare your presentation in PowerPoint along with your talk to describe the work. Please pay attention to the speech length: 14 min. max for oral presentations and 3/4 min. max for poster presentations. Under no circumstances extra-time is allowed.
- Read the speech over the presentation in the audio recording mode. All the information about this PowerPoint feature, with a video explanation, is available on the Microsoft website on this page.
As you can see, you don’t need any other software. More details are just below the video, you can find info about different PowerPoint versions.
- Export the presentation in video .mp4 format. Please pay close attention; you need to “export” the presentation in .mp4 format. Do not simply “save” it, since it will be saved in the .ppt format.
- Upload your video to our website: you can fill the form below. Also, please consider that the uploading process could be very long, depending on your internet connection and file size (it could take up to 60/90 minutes).
- Wait for confirmation about your presentation: EAAP will confirm that everything is fine and ready for the meeting.
Please note that when creating the PowerPoint presentation, it is possible to activate the speaker face registration that appears in the corner while he speaks. We strongly encourage to do that because we believe that seeing the person speaking even on a pre-recorded presentation is always an added-value to the webinar experience.