Session 12. Link between rumen genome, nutrition and milk protein synthesis
Date: 29 August 2011; 14:00 – 18:00 hours
Chairperson: Van Vuuren
Theatre Session 12
- Contribution of rumen ciliates to host digestive system: usefulness of specific genes sequences
Belanche, A. and Balcells, J.
- Effect of different sources of non-protein nitrogen on the ciliated protozoa concentration in Nellore steers
Corte, R.R.P.S., Nogueira Filho, J.C., Britto, F.O., Leme, P.R. and Manella, M.
- Effect of forage source and a supplementary methionine hydroxy analogue on rumen fermentation parameters
Whelan, S.J., Mulligan, F.J., Callan, J.J. and Pierce, K.M.
- Nutrients digestibility and blood constituents of dairy buffaloes fed diet supplemented with flaxseed
Kholif, S.M., Morsy, T.A., Abedo, A.A., El-Bordeny, N.E., Abd El-Aziz, M. and Abdo, M.M.
- Milk urea nitrogen (MUN) as a tool to assess the nutritional status of buffaloes in Iran
Golghasemgharehbagh, A., Pirmohammadi, R., Ghoreishi, S.F. and Rezaei, S.A.
- Nutritional regulation of mammary protein synthesis
Hanigan, M. and Arriola, S.
- Characterizing individual differences in performance responses to a nutritional challenge
Schmidely, P., Duvaux-Ponter, C., Laporte-Broux, B., Tessier, J. and Friggens, N.C.