Session 18. Free communications: parameter estimation and molecular genetics
Date: 29 August 2011; 14:00 – 18:00 hours
Theatre Session 18
- The contribution of social genetic effects to the heritable variation of growth and feed intake of Swiss Large White pigs from a testing station
Canario, L. and Hofer, A.
- Estimation of genetic variation in macro- and micro-environmental sensitivity
Mulder, H.A., Rönnegård, L., Fikse, W.F., Veerkamp, R.F. and Strandberg, E.
- Inbreeding effective population size in composite beef cattle breeds
- Effect of the gene diacylglycerol-O-transferase (DGAT ) polymorphism on the global expression pattern of genes in the mammary gland tissue of dairy cows
Mach, N., Blum, Y., Causeur, D., Lagarrigue, S. and Smits, M.
- Direct and maternal genetic relationships between calving ease, fertility, production and somatic cell count in UK Holstein-Friesian heifers
Eaglen, S.A.E., Coffey, M.P., Woolliams, J.A. and Wall, E.
- Genetic and environmental variability of goat milk FTIR spectra
Dagnachew, B.S. and Ådnøy, T.
- Genetic response of milk coaugulation properties in Italian Holstein Friesian dairy cattle population using different sets of genetic parameters
Pretto, D., López-Villalobos, N. and Cassandro, M.
- Genetic analysis of twinning rate and milk yield using a multiple-trait threshold-linear model in Japanese Holsteins
Masuda, Y., Baba, T., Kaneko, H. and Suzuki, M.
- Additive and dominance genetic effects for litter size components in Pannon White rabbits
Nagy, I., Gorjanc, G., Čurik, I., Farkas, J. and Szendrő, Z.
- Genetic assessment of fighting ability in Valdostana cattle breeds
Sartori, C. and Mantovani, R.
- Possibilities for organic cattle breeding
Nauta, W.J. and Roep, D.
- Estimation of genetic parameters for test day milk yield in a seasonal calving system
Mc Carthy, J. and Veerkamp, R.F.
- mtDNA diversity of some Turkish native goat breeds
Çinar Kul, B. and Ertugrul, O.
- Optimizing cryopreservation – determining the core set of the semen bank
Nikkonen, T., Strandén, I. and Mäki-Tanila, A.