Session 22b. Alternatives to drugs for parasite control in sheep and goats
Date: 30 August 2011; 16:15 – 18:00 hours
Theatre Session 22b
- Genetic resistance to natural gastrointestinal nematode infections in German sheep breeds
Idris, A., Moors, E., König, S. and Gauly, M.
- Is the establishment rate and fecundity of Haemonchus contortus related to body or abomasal measurements in sheep?
Idris, A., Moors, E., Erhardt, G. and Gauly, M.
- The effect of age of lambs on response to natural A. phagocytophilum infection
Grøva, L., Olesen, I., Steinshamn, H. and Stuen, S.
- Reduced feeding space for ewes: effect on behaviour and feed intake
Bøe, K.E. and Andersen, I.L
- Light treated bucks induce a well synchronized estrus and LH peak during anestrous season by male effect in north Moroccan goats
Chentouf, M. and Bister, J.L.