Session 32. Management of replacements of females
Date: 31 August 2011; 08:30 – 12:30 hours
Chairperson: Ugarte Sagastizabal
Theatre Session 32
- Management of ewe lamb replacements: effects on breeding performance and lifetime
- Dairy goats’ replacement strategies and does’s breeding
Lefrileux, L.Y. and Bocquier, B.F.
- Anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH) plasma concentration and eCG-induced ovulation rate in prepubertal ewe lambs as predictors of fertility at the first mating
Lahoz, B., Alabart, J.L., Monniaux, D., Mermillod, P. and Folch, J.
- The management of replacement ewe and ram lambs for breeding in Iceland
Dýrmundsson, Ó.R. and Jónmundsson, J.V.
- Genetic relationship between ewe lamb growth and adult ewes liveweight
Francois, D., Leboeuf, M., Bourdillon, Y., Fassier, T. and Bouix, J.
- Reproductive management of the ewe lambs and their impact on productive life
Beltrán De Heredia, I., Bataille, G., Amenabar, M.E., Arranz, J. and Ugarte, E.
- Relationship between maternal traits of the dam and growth of dairy replacement heifers
Bergk, N., Swalve, H.H. and Wensch-Dorendorf, M.
- A descriptive study of rearing procedures in western dairy French herds
Le Cozler, Y., Récoursé, O., Ganche, E., Giraud, D., Lacombe, D., Bertin, M. and Brunschwig, P.