Session 37. Advances of the Horse Commission Working Groups: from tradition to new challenges
Date: 31 August 2011; 14:00 – 18:00 hours
Theatre Session 37
- Goals, perspectives and key challenges of the Horse Commission Nutrition Working Group
Saastamoinen, M. and Miraglia, N.
Janssens, S., Gomez, M.D., Ducro, B., Ricard, A., Christiansen, K. and Philipsson, J.
- Horse production and socio-economic aspects: goals, perspectives and key challenges of the Horse Commission Working Groups in Socio-Economy
- The development of equestrian leisure in French rural areas: between sectorial influences and periurbanization
Vial-Pion, C., Aubert, M. and Perrier-Cornet, P
- The relationship between the government and the horse industry: a comparison of England, Sweden and the Netherlands
Crossman, G.K. and Walsh, R.E.
- Overview of Equine Assisted Activities and Therapies in the United States
- An exploration of the increasingly diverse roles that horses are playing in society in enhancing the physical, psychological and mental well-being of people
Carey, J.V., Miraglia, N., Grandgeorge, M., Hausberger, M., Hauser, G., Cerino, S., Perkins, A. and Seripa, S.
- Influence of training strategy on horse learning and human-horse relationship
Sankey, C., Henry, S., Richard-Yris, M.-A. and Hausberger, M.
Poster Session 37
- Therapeutic Riding and early Schizophrenia: the Italian Equestrian Federation Pindar Project
Miraglia, N., Cerino, S. and Seripa, S.