Session 43. Free communications in animal management and health
Date: 31 August 2011; 14:00 – 18:00 hours
Theatre Session 43
- Detection of lameness and mastitis in dairy cows using wavelet analysis
Miekley, B., Traulsen, I. and Krieter, J.
- Owner-recorded data as source of information for genetic analyses of health traits of dairy cattle
Stock, K.F., Agena, D., Spittel, S., Hoedemaker, M. and Reinhardt, F.
- Capturing variation in infectivity from binary disease data
Lipschutz-Powell, D., Woolliams, J.A., Bijma, P. and Doeschl-Wilson, A.B.
- A mobile milking robot for dairy cows at grass: effects of grazing management
Dufrasne, I., Knapp, E., Robaye, V., Istasse, L. and Hornick, J.L.
- Effect of milking frequency and plane of nutrition on dairy cow immune function
O’driscoll, K., Llamas-Moya, S., Olmos-Antillon, G., Earley, B., Gleeson, D., O’brien, B., Mee, J. and Boyle, L.
- Influence of season, physiological state and production system on dairy cows welfare assessment
- Effects of dietary supplementation with protection factors at a high incorporation rate on the lactoferrin content in milk and on some milk quality parameters
Robaye, V., Knapp, E., Dotreppe, O., Hornick, J.L., Istasse, L. and Dufrasne, I.
- A financial cost-benefit analysis of the ‘Healthier goats’ program to Norwegian dairy goat farmers
Nagel-Alne, G.E., Valle, P.S., Asheim, L.J., Hardaker, J.B. and Sølverød, L.
- Precision, repeatability and representative ability of faecal egg counts in a model host-parasite system
Das, G., Savas, T., Kaufmann, F., Idris, A., Abel, H. and Gauly, M.
Poster Session 43
- Spectrum, prevalence and intensity of helminth infections in laying hens kept in organic free range systems in Germany
Kaufmann, F., Das, G., Sohnrey, B. and Gauly, M.
- The effect of pasture feeding system on udder health of cows
Frelich, J. and Šlachta, M.
- Risk of stress associated to rumenocentesis: benefits of local anaesthesia?
Mialon, M.M., Deiss, V., Andanson, S., Anglard, F., Doreau, M. and Veissier, I.
- Effect of oral treatment with bovine lactoferrin on plasma concentrations of metabolites and hormones in preruminant calves
Kushibiki, S., Shingu, H. and Moriya, N.
- Effects of temperature humidity index (THI) on the behaviour of dairy cows
Sanker, C., Kroos, A.,-T. and Gauly, M.
- Serum protein profiles as biomarker for infectious disease status in pigs
Stockhofe-Zurwieden, N., Mulder, H.A., Koene, M.G.J., Kruijt, L. and Smits, M.A.
- Detection of the Aleutian mink disease virus infection by antibody and PCR
Farid, A.H., Hussain, I., Rupasinghe, P.P., Stephen, J., Arju, I. and Gunn, J.T.
- Association of herd characteristics with reproductive performance in dairy herds
Brouwer, H., Bartels, C.J.M., Muskens, J. and Van Schaik, G.
- Current state of the healthier goats project in Norway
Lindheim, D., Leine, N., Sølverød, L. and Hardeng, F.
- Identification of carriers with mutations causing citrullinaemia and factor XI deficiency in Khuzestan cattle population of Iran
Eydivandi, S., Seyedabadi, H.R. and Amirinia, C.
- Effects of vaccum level and pulsation rate on milk flow traits in Tunisian Maghrebi camels (Camelus dromedarius)
Atigui, M., Hammadi, M., Barmat, A., Khorchani, T. and Marnet, P.G.