Session 46. Sustainable cattle farming (Sustainability symposium)
Date: 01 September 2011; 08:30 – 12:30 hours
Chairperson: Štokovic and Klopcic
Theatre Session 46
- Assessment of European breeding programmes from different sustainability aspects
Rydhmer, L., Ryschawy, J., Fabrega, E. and De Greef, K.
- Status and prospects for smallholder milk production: a global perspective
Hemme, T. and Otte, J.
- Potential of Maremmana cattle for organic beef production
Esposito, G., Di Francia, A., De Rosa, G. and Masucci, F.
- Aspects of cattle ownership in Northern Cacheu Province, Guinea Bissau
Almeida, A.M. and Cardoso, L.A.
- Reproductive management of dairy herds – a bio-social approach
- A comparison of health status and milk quality in dairy cows reared in nearby areas of Italy and Slovenia
Gaspardo, B., Lavrenčič, A., Volarič, S. and Stefanon, B.
- Genetic diversity of Russian native cattle breeds on the genes associated with milk production
Sulimova, G., Lazebnaya, I., Khatami, S. and Lazebny, O.
- An assessment of attitude towards selling livestock among the pastoralists in Tanzania
Laswai, G.H., Haule, M.E., Mwaseba, D.L., Kimambo, A.E., Madsen, J. and Mtenga, L.A.
- Estimation and comparison of economic values for productive characters in hybrid and local cattles
Seidavi, A.R., Ghanipoor, M., Mirmahdavi, S.A., Hosseinpoor, R. and Ghorbani, A.
- Vigour and performance of Angus cattle with different myostatin genotypes
Eder, J., Wassmuth, R., Von Borell, E. and Swalve, H.H.
- Utilization of fodder area in the cattle fattening in the farms desisting from milk production
Litwinczuk, Z., Teter, W., Stanek, P. and Zolkiewski, P.
- Static pressure measurements in some domestic ungulates managed under extensive conditions
Parés I Casanova, P.M., Sabaté, J. and Kucherova, I.
Poster Session 46
- Sustainable small scale cattle production – Croatian example – possibility lost?
Stokovic, I., Susic, V., Karadjole, I. and Kostelic, A.
- Influence of technical parameters and milking routine of high capacity milking parlours on milk quality
Mihina, S., Cicka, A., Zajac, L., Martiska, M. and Broucek, J.
- Income effects of by-product economic values for slaughtered cattle and sheep
Kale, M.C., Aral, Y., Aydin, E., Cevger, Y., Sakarya, E. and Guloglu, S.C.