Session 47. Equine education (Horse network workshop)
Date: 01 September 2011; 08:30 – 18:00 hours
Theatre Session 47
- Designing equine education for rural innovation: the big picture and some missing details
- A new bachelor education program in equine science in Norway
Vangen, O., Austbø, D. and Hauge, H.
- Undergraduate equine science education in the United States
- Online teaching and learning in equine science
- Teaching and assessing ethics in equine science education
- Establishing framework for the European equine master programme
Potočnik, K., Cervantes, I., Koenig Von Borstel, U. and Holgersson, A.L.
- Student service and faculty advancement in equine science at the research university in the United States and Europe
Splan, R.K. and Ellis, A.D.
Poster Session 47
- The use of video surveillance, a horse simulator and information technology to enhance advanced equitation teaching
Taylor, E.T., White, C., York, S.J., Hall, C.A. and Ellis, A.D.