Session 51. Comparative lactation biology
Date: 01 September 2011; 08:30 – 12:30 hours
Theatre Session 51
- Comparative aspects of lactation
- Metabolic health of the bovine mother
- Metabolic health of the breastfeeding mother: calcium and energy metabolism in human lactation
- Early life nutrition and gut development
- Culture-independent analysis of the bacterial communities in healthy and mastitic milk
Mcguire, M.A. and Mcguire, M.K.
- The influence of enforced or natural dry period length on periparturient mammary development in dairy cows
Agenas, S. and Knight, C.H.
- Milk partitioning and accumulation in the camel udder according to time elapsed after milking
Caja, G., Salama, O.A., Fathy, A., El-Sayed, H. and Salama, A.A.K.
Poster Session 51
- Calcium and Phosphorus levels in milk among hybrid (LY) sows during different stages of lactation
Thingnes, S.L., Gaustad, A.H., Rootwelt, V. and Framstad, T.