Session 53. Gastronomic quality of animal products (Food Quality symposium)
Date: 01 September 2011; 14:00 – 18:00 hours
Chairperson: Hocquette and Aass
Theatre Session 53
- Can eating quality genetics be incorporated into the Meat Standards Australia lamb grading system?
Pannier, L., Pethick, D., Ball, A., Jacob, R., Mortimer, S. and Pearce, K.
- Prediction of beef eating quality in France using the Meat Standards Australia (MSA) system
Legrand, I., Hocquette, J.F., Polkinghorne, R.J. and Pethick, D.W.
- High energy supplement post-weaning does not enhance marbling in beef cattle
Greenwood, P.L., Siddell, J.P., Mc Phee, M.J., Walmsley, B.J. and Pethick, D.W.
- Contribution of Protected Denomination of Origin (PDO) beef for sustainable agriculture and meat quality in Portugal
Costa, P., Alfaia, C.M., Pestana, J.M., Bessa, R.J.B. and Prates, J.A.M.
- Traditional Corsican meat and dairy products move upmarket: could local consumers be excluded?
Casabianca, F. and Linck, T.
- Consumer gastronomic evaluation of wild and farmed brown trout (Salmo trutta)
- Breed effects and heritability for concentration of fatty acids in milk fat determined by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy
Lopez-Villalobos, N., Davis, S.R., Lehnert, K., Mellis, J., Berry, S., Spelman, R.J. and Snell, R.G.
Poster Session 53
- Analysis of the red meat price changes over the last 25 years and effects of import decisions in Turkey
Aydin, E., Aral, Y., Can, M.F., Cevger, Y., Sakarya, E. and Isbilir, S.