Session 55. Social pillar of sustainability (Sustainability symposium)
Date: 01 September 2011; 14:00 – 18:00 hours
Theatre Session 55
- Local breed farmers providing ecosystem services and sustainable development
- Positive effects of animal production in France: a preliminary study based on interviews of stakeholders in two contrasted territories
Disenhaus, C., Le Cozler, Y. and Bonneau, M.
- Farm animal genetic resources and social values
Oosting, S., Partanen, U. and Soini, K.
- The farmer as a main factor of structural change and sustainability in rural development: a Slovenian case-study
Klopčič, M., Kuipers, A., Bergevoet, R. and Koops, W.
- Understanding how farmers last over the long term: a typology of trajectories of change in farming systems – a French case-study
Ryschawy, J., Choisis, N., Choisis, J.-P. and Gibon, A.
- Socio-cultural sustainability of pig production: farm visits with citizen panels in the Netherlands and Denmark
Oosting, S.J., Boogaard, B.K., Boekhorst, L.J.S. and Sørensen, J.T.
- Livestock innovation systems and networks: findings from the smallholder dairy farmers in North Western Ethiopia
Asres, A., Sölkner, J., Puskur, R. and Wurzinger, M.
- Unravel the chaos in social aspects of livestock farming systems
Eilers, C.H.A.M. and Oosting, S.J.