Session 56. Increasing nutritive value of raw materials and compound feed by feed technology (industry session)
Date: 01 September 2011; 14:00 – 18:00 hours
Theatre Session 56
- Increasing nutritive values of raw materials and compound feed by feed technology
Van Der Aar, P.
- Effects of roasting of barley on utilization of nutrients and performance in dairy cows
Prestløkken, E., Mcniven, M.A. and Harstad, O.M.
- Towards new feed unit systems based on absorbed nutrients and animal responses in France
Sauvant, D., Peyraud, J.L. and Noziere, P.
Poster Session 56
- The characteristics of nitrogen subfractions according to the CNCPS for extracted oil seeds
Chrenková, M., Čerešňáková, Z., Weisbjerg, M.R., Van Vuuren, A.M. and Formelová, Z.
- Effect of semi-arid native fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) essential oil on in vitro gas production parameters of various ruminant fiber source feeds
Danesh Mesgaran, M., Jani, E., Vakili, A.R. and Solaimani, A.
- Feeding value of carob (Ceratonia siliqua L.) as an industrial processing by-products
Çürek, M., Işık, M. and Özen, N.
- The effect of nonstructural carbohydrate and addition of full fat roasted canola seed on milk production and composition in lactating cows
Sari, M., Naserian, A.A., Valizadeh, R. and Salari, S.
- Intestinal digestibility of amino acids of lucerne in ruminants influenced by maturity stage
Homolka, P., Koukolová, V., Němec, Z., Mudřík, Z., Hučko, B. and Sales, J.
- Characterization of organic soybean by-product (okara) as a protein supplement in organic fattening of calves
Villalba, D., Seradj, A.R. and Cubiló, D.
- Comparison amounts of gas production in fresh and oven dried silage in orange pulp silage using in vitro gas production
Lashkari, S. and Taghizadeh, A.
- Effects of bovine bile powder and enzyme treatment on performance of broilers fed high lipid diets
Karimi, K., Esmaeilpour, V. and Rezaeipour, V.
- Effects of a probiotic and it’s carrier supplementation on performance and nutrient digestibility of broiler chicks
- Study of characterization of eggplant (Solanum melongea) silage with and without molasses
Karimi, N., Shirazi, H. and Forudi, F.